Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yeah I did this before, but this is a continuation, think of this as part two, electric boogaloo.

Yeah I did this before, but this is a continuation, think of this as part two, electric boogaloo.

NERD RAGE IS.....
Seeing good developers die because of corporate desire to consolidate and make more mobile games.

Finding out this numnut is going to be both Hal Jordan and the Highlander

A baroness with an American accent.

 what I will feel if this Jagoff is in the new Star Wars movies.

I Mean we got enough nerd rage when George Lucas introduced this schmuck, Am I right?

felt with so many remakes, reboots and reimaginings. 

Especially when you screw with Rocky Horror Picture Show! 

What we felt when we saw this!

What I will feel when they cancel this show!


No comments:

Post a Comment